Prosave has specialists for safety in the semiconductor industry, and can evaluate according to
We offer support for safety of installations :
- Activation of equipment and installations
- Risk analysis of existing installations
- Support for changes on existing installations
Prosave has extensive experience in machine safety, and can help with
- machine safety risk anaylsis
- support for CE compliance certification
- technical documentation
- engineering of safe solutions
Prosave can perform compliance verification for multiple electrical safety standards
- EN 60204-1
- NFPA 79
Prosave has extensive experience in ATmospheric Explosive conditions, and we can offer support on
- ATEX95 for component manufacturers
- ATEX137 for installation companies
- zoning and explosion safety
Prosave can improve your process safety with
- HAZOP analysis
- FMEA analysis
- FTA analysis
- IEC 61508 compliance
Prosave is your partner for interactions with official prevention services :
- compliance with the “Wet op het Welzijn”
- support for the internal safety management procedures
- set-up of safer management systems
Prosave can provide certified safety engineers for coordination on temporary or mobile construction sites. We have experience with projects of 250 Million Euro and more.
Prosave can provide on-site or off-site courses on safety for
- Functional Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Electrical Safety
These courses are given by experienced engineers.
Technical safety includes many different fields : machine safety, semiconductor industry safety, building safety evaluations, …
Prosave has the safety specialists to help you in all these domains.
The correct advice and support can help you to prevent hazards, and to correctly evaluate the risks in daily use or at acquisitions.
Prosave is a consulting company specialised in technical safety and prevention.
Our joint team of qualified engineers can perform the needed risk-based assessment on site. Our team members are heavily experienced in electrical/mechanical safety, chemical exposure assessments and other areas of expertise required by the European regulations and the SEMI S2 Guideline.
Prosave is based in Belgium, at the centre of the European Union, to provide you local full customer satisfaction support.